After a few frustrating days….maybe weeks….we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.
1. Do not remodel with Christmas being the reason or deadline!
2. Only work on “my” projects when my husband is gone for the day:)
3. Hire, hire, hire, hire help!!!!! It’s worth every penny!!!
4. Never will I complain about doing dishes with having a dishwasher again.
5. Budget for eating out!!!!!!
6. I will never take for granted the luxuries that God has given us again!
With that, the Trautman family does wish all of our friends and family a very Merry Christmas this week. Enjoy every moment and cherish every memory!
Speaking of memories, we have had a few this week with getting our tree and our Church Sing a long Sunday night! Great day!
Sammy and friends:)
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!